[RBS] Warning-young man trying to lure young girls

LEMKIN REALTY lemkinrealestate at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 21:32:23 IST 2012

Between 8 and 8:30 this evening an unshaven dirty blonde, thin man in his late 20s
wearing a black kippah in a silver car stopped his car on Nachal Raziel near Nachal Besor
and asked my 16 year old daughter for directions. There was a black hat on the passenger seat. After he was given directions he suggested
(while laughing) that she come into the car and show him where to go. When my daughter said "no"
he continued to badger her to come with him in the car. My daughter continued to reject his "offer" several times and then walked away.

My daughter says that the man looked quite normal otherwise.

Be forewarned.

Barbara Lemkin

LEMKIN REALTY & INVESTMENTS
Your Realty Address In The Greater Beth Shemesh & Ramat Beth Shemesh Areas
02-999-5727
www.AliyahRealty.com
Find us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/Lemkin-Realty