[RBS] Almost sold out! - Regal Productions 'Our Secret Garden' ticket sales!

Sarah Gordon sarahisima at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:13:25 IST 2012

This is a friendly (warning) reminder for those who might have thought to
buy tickets later - there aren't many left!

Tickets are on sale for our ninth show - and they are going fast!  This
year's show consists of an original script and many original songs. Come
and support Zir Chemed and have a great night out of quality theater.
Regal Productions is based in RBS and it's cast and crew are made up mostly
of your fiends and neighbors.

Regal Production Presents a Zir Chemed Benefit

* *

*Our Secret Garden*

Tue Jan 1

Wed Jan 2

Mon Jan 14th

Tue Jan 15th

Wed Jan 16th

Doors open at 7:00, show starts at 7:30

Jerusalem Theater (Sherover Hall)

20 Marcus St, Rehavia, Jerusalem

Ticket available for:

85, 115, 140 NIS

To order tickets, call the ticket office:

*077-228-5999*

Sun – Thur 9:30-11:30 & 20:30-23:00

(To advertise in this year's brochure please contact regalbrochure at gmail.com)