[RBS] Warning-young man trying to lure young girls-response

M mbamericus at alumni.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 18 14:12:40 IST 2012

Don't let your girls feel feel like victims!  There is a girls teen self defense series that begins this Thursday night at the Americus studio. There are still a limited number of places in the class.  Call or email for more details.  Pre-registration required to reserve a place.

Marla
077-431-0116
052-786-9635
m.arts.academy at gmail.com

-- In rbsA at yahoogroups.com, LEMKIN REALTY  wrote:

 Between 8 and 8:30 this evening an unshaven dirty blonde, thin man in his late 20s
 wearing a black kippah in a silver car stopped his car on Nachal Raziel near Nachal Besor
 and asked my 16 year old daughter for directions. There was a black hat on the passenger seat. After he was given directions he suggested
 (while laughing) that she come into the car and show him where to go. When my daughter said "no"
 he continued to badger her to come with him in the car. My daughter continued to reject his "offer" several times and then walked away.

 My daughter says that the man looked quite normal otherwise.

 Be forewarned.

 Barbara Lemkin

 LEMKIN REALTY & INVESTMENTS
 Your Realty Address In The Greater Beth Shemesh & Ramat Beth Shemesh Areas
 02-999-5727
 www.AliyahRealty.com
 Find us on Facebook
 www.facebook.com/pages/Lemkin-Realty