[RBS] Women's Meishiv Hanefesh

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Tue Dec 18 13:01:26 IST 2012

Avraham Gundle will be facilitating a 7 part workshop for women!

What will you learn?

Practical stress management strategies

Nurturing of self and others

Greater capacity for daily responsibilities

Health, nutrition and exercise ideas

Total relaxation techniques

And much, much more.........

What will you gain?

Menuchas Hanefesh

An understanding of people

The means to a fit and healthy body

A calm and resourceful self

What people are saying:

"This workshop brought out the best in me, my close acquaintances noticed a big change." B.F

"This workshop opened me up to the richness of human experience" Y.M

"This is a workshop for life" M.G

  Here are the dates and details:

  There are seven consecutive meetings on Tuesday evenings,

  Starting Tuesday Jan 1st at 8pm-10:15pm (ending Feb 12th) - אור לכ' טבת - אור לג' שבט

  The venue is 8/2 Nachal Achziv RBS.

  The cost of the workshop is Nis1095.

  To get the 10 % early bird discount payment must be made before Thursday 27th Dec. This totals Nis995 with the discount.

  If you bring or refer a friend you qualify for a further Nis50 discount (up to 4 friends).

  This means the entire workshop could cost Nis795.00 instead of Nis1095!

  (A comprehensive workbook and MP3/CD are included free to the value of Nis175.00)

  For more info you can visit: http://www.refuah.co.il/meishiv-hanafesh-group-info.asp

We can also put you in touch with others who have completed the workshop.

  To reserve your place email us at info at refuah.co.il or call 02 9911610

  Limited places by registration only.

  Beverly Chimes
  Clinic Manager