[RBS] Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on QUICHES!!

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 11:39:37 IST 2012

SPECIAL!! Mushroom & Onion Quiche only 60 NIS (regular price 69 NIS)
SPECIAL!! Vegetable Quiche only 55 NIS (regular price 60 NIS)

Our yummy quiches are large, family size (round, 30cm diameter), packed full of the choicest vegetables and encrusted with our scrumptious, world famous pie crust. They make an excellent side dish for any meal, or a meal on their own. The quiches are pareve and are delivered frozen. If you have not yet tried them, this week is a great opportunity to sample them on special offer.

We also have a selection of frozen Sambusaks (pocket pies/knishes), Hungarian Potato, Mexican Chili and Stir Fry. The Sambusaks are individual size portions.

Saidels Bakery also offers a wide range of exclusive health breads, unique challahs, bagels, bialys, cookies, pies, freshly ground flour and more.

Visit our website www.saidels.com for more information on our unique bakery and process. You may use our online order form or order by phone at 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

FREE TASTING EVENING IN MIGDAL HAMAYIM
Next week we will be opening an additional distribution point in Migdal Hamayim in Bet Shemesh. In honor of the opening, we will be having a free tasting evening where we will be displaying all our products for you to sample, on Monday evening 24 Dec, from 20:00-22:00 at the home of Yocheved Golani, Rechov Har Meron 17, Migdal Hamayim, Bet Shemesh  tel:02-9998392, 052-511-2024.
(Directions on how to get there at - www.saidels.com/golani.htm)

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love