[RBS] Is Anyone driving near 112 Derech Chevron JM area motzei shabbat or any evening this week?

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 22 19:10:23 IST 2012

Shavua Tov.
We have a radiator that has to get to 112 Derech Chevron in JM. The person who needs it is going back to JM tonight. But this is something that is hard to take on the bus and shlep. So, if anyone is going to be driving around there, from rbs or bs, and can take a person and a radiatore, that would be great. if not, maybe you could bring in the radiator and that person wll arrange to be there to take it from you? Or if not tonight, then if you could possibly bring it into JM and she will come down to get it one evening?
We would really appreciate it, especially in this cold. The premises are not heated. BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Thanks, so much, in advance,
Adina.