[RBS] Hatzala Beit Shemesh Clarification!

Hillel Real Estate hillelrealestate at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 02:13:38 IST 2012

Dear Beit Shemesh Residents,

On behalf of our wonderful LOCAL Hatzala organization, Hatzala Beit Shemesh;

Hatzala Beit Shemesh is the ONLY Hatzala organization in Israel that
provides FULL Emergency Ambulance Transport service using our fleet of three
fully equipped ambulances.

We would like to clarify that we are NOT DOING ANY TELEMARKETING campaign at
this time!!

We are aware that lately there are a number of other groups who are trying
to collect by phone using our name and reputation.

Please be aware of this regrettable situation and be sure to give in your
donation to Hatzala Beit Shemesh directly to us.

Hatzala Beit Shemesh does not receive any government (Kupat Cholim, Bituach
Leumi or others) funding, nor do we receive any donations from any other
sources other than YOUR generosity, the residents of the community which we
serve!

Therefore it is extremely important that these funds are directed to the
correct place!

Hatzala Beit Shemesh does not have any paid staff members! (Excluding the
Shabbos Goy ambulance driver) That means that every dollar that you donate
to Hatzala goes directly back to the community.

There are many ways YOU can help Hatzala Beit Shemesh:

1. By Credit Card: Call our info # at 02-991-2345. Or Via our website:
www.hatzalabeitshemesh.org

2. By Mail: Send your donations to Hatzala Beit Shemesh c/o Mr. Bentzion
Novak 4 Nachal Gilo, Ramat Beit Shemesh

3. Drop off at one of these locations:

Nitzky Family Nachal Nachshon 1/6
Braun Family Nachal Sorek 17/12
Novak Family Nachal Gilo 4
Abrahams Family Nachal Noam 5/1
Dzikowski Family Nachal Refaim 29/4

4. Arrange for a (local) pick-up by calling our info # at 02-991-2345

In addition to your monetary help, we are currently looking for new
volunteers. If you feel that this might be you, kindly contact our info #
02-991-2345.

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,
The members of the Vaad

Our Emergency Line 02-999-999-2 is available for your Medical Emergencies 24
Hours a Day, 7 Days a week! (Please use this number ONLY for medical
Emergencies. ALL other inquiries should be directed to the info #
02-991-2345)

Sent to the list by Vaad Member Hillel Abrahams