[RBS] Free Tasting Evening in Bet Shemesh tomorrow Monday Night

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 20:47:10 IST 2012

In honor of opening our new distribution and pick-up point in Bet Shemesh, in
the Migdal HaMayim area, Saidels Bakery is pleased to invite you to a
FREE tasting evening tomorrow night. (This point will be in addition to our existing pick-up
point  in the Sheinfeld cottages).

Saidels Bakery is a unique family, Parev bakery where all the products are
hand-made and baked in a large brick oven. The bakery has a Mehadrin Hechsher.

Saidels Bakery brings you the finest quality and unique range of organic baked
goods - specialty challot, health breads (including Rambam bread), apple pies,
bialys, authentic American bagels, cookies, quiches and much more....All reasonably
priced.

For more information about our unique bakery please visit our website at:
http://saidels.com or call 09-7941222.

Details of the free tasting evening:
When: Monday 24th December
Time: 20:00-22:00
Where: Home of  Yocheved Golani
Rechov Har Meron 17, Migdal Hamayim.
Contact info: 02-9998392, cellphone 052-5112024

For directions please visit http://saidels.com/golani.htm

Please visit and sample our wares and .... tell your friends too.

Look forward to seeing you there. Come hungry!

Sheryl & Les Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "Baked with love"
http://saidels.com
Tel: 09-7941222