[RBS] How To Protect Kids in Beit Shemesh AND in the UK?!!

David Morris - Magen davidm at magenprotects.org
Mon Dec 24 13:54:11 IST 2012

Are you originally or currently from the UK?!

As you'll know, there's been a rash of child abuse scandals in the UK
recently, such as Jimmy Savile/BBC, and high profile cases in the UK Jewish
community.

In just two years, Magen has been remarkably effective in improving the
safety of our children in Beit Shemesh.

I am willing to speak in shuls, Jewish community centers, parlour meetings
and with professional groups in the UK to share our experiences in
preparing parents and communities to better deal with this universal
problem.

This is where you come in and can help!

Although my British accent is authentic, chaps, my UK contacts are rusty!

Please will you help make contacts for Magen with people, organizations,
shuls you know in the UK to see if they'd be interesed in a presentation
and forum on the (suggested) topic of "Child Abuse in the Jewish Community
- A Way Forward"?

Please contact me and your friends in the UK with ideas. You may send them
this email, with your personal recommendations.

Many thanks!
David Morris,
CEO Magen.
davidm at magenprotects.org

--
*"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids*

DavidM at magenprotects.org

Tel:    02-9999.*6*7*8*
Cell:   050-8489001

Blog: www.magenprotects.blogspot.com