[RBS] chesed for kallah yetoma

Deena Stadtman deenastadtman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:02:16 IST 2012

POSTING FOR A FRIEND..please call number below

Hello to everyone in this very special community. I am collecting for a
kallah yetoma who is in a very desperate situation. She needs to get
married and unfortunately being a yetoma, has left her with no choice, but
to rely on her community. A very special friend of mine knows her well and
if any one has questions or any concerns about her, they can call him or
myself. If you can please contribute anything for this kallah, it would be
a tremendous chesed. Remember, any amount of contribution will be helpful.

I Thank-You all and this amazing list who has assisted many others in the
past.

Any contributions may be dropped off at location of nachal lachish 16\11 or
pick-ups can be arranged as well.

Thank-you Again!
Merav Louk (Rbs Resident)
052-577-0169