[RBS] looking for one to join car pool

Keith Shaw KeithS at s-horowitz.co.il
Tue Dec 25 10:14:57 IST 2012

Hello list.

We are looking for one person to join our car pool to Tel Aviv.  There is no cost, and no requirement to drive.  We leave each day around 7.55, and travel via the fast lane to Tel Aviv, with final stop near Azrieli.  We  generally leave Tel Aviv for the return journey around 6-6.15.  Our car pool bridges two worlds - you can widen your knowledge of sport on the way to work, and listen to daf yomi on the way home.

So lots of knowledge, and it's free.  What are you waiting for?

If interested, call Noam Herrmann on 054 469 0491, or e-mail him at noam.herrmann at citi.com, or reply to this e-mail.

Thanks

Keith Shaw