[RBS] Jerusalem Job Opp from UO Job list

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:23:02 IST 2012

 http://www.oujobs.org/jobs/show/id/20569 Director of Educational Services
Full Time

December 26, 2012
Trebuchet
Jerusalem
Apply for this position <http://www.oujobs.org/jobs/20569/apply>
Save<http://www.oujobs.org/profile/saveJob/id/20569>
Print <http://www.oujobs.org/jobs/show/id/20569#>

Trebuchet Outsourcing Services is seeking a Director of Educational
Services to
head up our new Educational Services business unit. Trebuchet is a
multi-faceted
company with expertise in several up-and-coming domains. We are client
oriented
and believe in providing first-rate service, a pleasant business
relationship
and competitive pricing. We are also employee-oriented and provide a
pleasant
and congenial work atmosphere.
Our Educational Services unit will provide online classroom training as
well as
one-on-one tutoring, serving clientele in the US, Israel and elsewhere.
The Trebuchet Director of Educational Services will be responsible for,
• specific service offerings, in conjunction with corporate management
• Assisting in creating the marketing message and plan
• Recruiting and training teaching, tutoring, curriculum development, sales
and
support staff
• Working with Trebuchet's IT staff to develop an appropriate
infrastructure to
support the service offerings
• Actively participating in business development and sales
• Managing scheduling and resource allocation
• Participating, at least in the initial stages of the unit, in hands-on
teaching and tutoring
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following
qualifications:
• An education-related degree from an accredited institution of higher
learning
• Experience in K-12 and/or university education, ideally with both hands-on
teaching and administrative/management experience
• A solid network of contacts, including decision makers in non-public and
public schools in the US, Israel and elsewhere
• A good grasp of issues pertaining to remote learning
• Strong hands-on "user-side" technology skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• English mother-tongue
The ideal candidate will also have prior experience in a remote learning
setting
as well as sales/marketing experience.
This position is Israel-based and full-time and will entail a combination of
home and office based work, out of our office in Rechavia, Jerusalem.
Salary is
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please respond by sending your English cover letter and resume
 with "Director of Educational Services" as the subject. We regret
that we are unable to respond to all applicants but be assured that all
submissions are given serious consideration
  Job #: 20569 Position: Full Time Level: director Salary: Commensurate
with experience Education: Bachelor's Degree Categories:
Principal/Director/Asst
Principal-Director/Coordinator Education Director/Asst Director/Program
Manager-Director  Location: Jerusalem
Israel

--
Michael Schoemann