[RBS] Reap the Benefits

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Thu Dec 27 19:07:20 IST 2012

Stretch Your Charity Shekels, Dollars and Pounds Even Further!

There is still some time to make your Tax Deductible Donation to Lema'an
Achai for tax year 2012!

You enable Lema'an Achai and the two hundred families we serve, to benefit
by your generosity and you will reap the benefits both in this world and the
next!

How It Works: When you donate to Lema'an Achai you will receive a receipt
that you can then submit to the tax "man". You will receive 35% of your
donation back to you in cash.

Lema'an Achai has tax deductible status in Israel (Seif 46); the USA
("American Friends of Lema'an Achai" is incorporated under 501(c)(3)
charity status), and in the UK ("UK Friends of Lema'an Achai"), and
 through our partner charity in Canada "Beth Oloth".

For further details and queries about donations/receipts, please email us
(hit reply) or call Leyora (999-1553) ASAP!

Tizku Lemitzvot and Shabbat Shalom!
David & Avrohom

Donate Online: https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx
Credit Card Donations: 24 hours/day - Tel: 02-99999.33