[RBS] Found:blue baby blanket from San Diego person near Shimshon

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:34:58 IST 2012

Embarrassingly, several months ago I gave someone a ride home from a
wedding at Binyanei Hauma (the Attia wedding), a lovely woman and her baby
who previously lived in San Diego and who I dropped off at the corner of
Shimshon and Dolev.

A baby blanket (blue print) was left behind in my car.

...and I can't remember her name!

(I did take the liberty of washing the blanket, but that means I can't
track them by smell. So much for the bloodhound solution.)

...Any leads?

Thanks!!