[RBS] Hot Prices !!! Convert Tapes and Reels 8mm To Disc...and Now New !!! Convert to Digital File

Noam Weisz noamweisz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:55:31 IST 2012

MediaCreative's Hot Prices :

Video Tapes convert to DVD from Variety media types : VHS,SVHS,8mm video ,Hi8, Digital 8,for just 25 Nis per Tape.

New on our Discount Coupon - Hot Price for Convert your media to a digital file

Standard Audio Cassette 60 min/90 min To Cd Audio for just 25 Nis per Tape.

 8mm Movie Film 50ft To DVD include Super 8mm and Standard 8mm for
 just 25 Nis per Tape.

Scanning 25* photo papers/slides 35mm to image files for just 25 Nis *minimum order

MiniDV/VhsC/SVhsC for Just 19 Nis per Tape.

Hot Prices - Coupon Through 31/12/2012.

A Great Chance to Rediscovering your precious Moments with our Hot
 Prices.

Stop rewinding Tapes and Reels fast forward to DVD before it will be too late.

Include NTSC,PAL and SECAM Video Tapes.

Include DVD CASE for each DVD.

Collecting and Returning "door to door" service.

Get our Hot Price conversion coupon on our facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/mediacreative.co.il

Click on the Coupon Tab,

Like Us,

Write down The Coupon Code , Click On The Link Below The Code ,Enter The Code And Print The Coupon.

Other Media we convert:
Betamax Ntsc/Secam/pal
16mm 35mm films
Floppy Disk 3.5" 5.25"
U-matic Ntsc/Pal
Betacam
Beta Sp/Sx/Digital
Dat Tapes
Mini Disc
Micro Cassette

Tapes Preparation service for variety broadcast channels
 Embedding Subtitles Service for Video
Converting Media for web
Video and Sound
 editing

All The Media In 1 Creative
 Place - MediaCreative.

Feel free to contact us for
 any further assistance - mobile: 052-824-22-08 - tel.: 072-250-42-44

Wish you all The Best  :).

Noam - MediaCreative

MediaCreative AV Productions
Mobile : 052-8242208