[RBS] Matan's Tu Bishvat Tiyul - the details!

Yvette Engelberg whyvette.e at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:50:55 IST 2012

Please reply to:matanbeitshemesh at gmail.com

Matan Tu Bishvat Tiyul January 20!

The Almond Trees are Blossoming! A Tu BShvat Tiyul with Shulie Mishkin

We will visit Park Canada and see it in its springtime glory. Along the way,
we will learn about water and dew in our sources and water installations in
the time of Hazal. We'll see ancient aqueducts and discover a secret
bathhouse.After that we continue to Hulda Forest to hear a very different
water story, one about the siege of Jerusalem in 1948.

Sunday January 20th 8:15 - 13:00
NIS 75/person

Transportation not provided. We will be going in individual cars and we will
try to help facilitate carpools. Passengers will be asked to chip in for
gas.
To reserve your place - please email matanbetshemesh at gmail.com. Please
include your name, cell number, number of people attending, whether you can
be a driver and how many spaces you have.
Reservations and payment must be made by Sunday January 12th. The tiyul will
take place if we have a minimum of 15 people, so tell your family and
friends!

Cash or check payment (made out to Matan) can be dropped off in Givat
Sharett and RBS!
Givat Sharett:  Dodi Tobin- HaYasmin 21a Nofei Aviv, Bet Shemesh 99591 (can
be mailed too)
RBS: Rivka Ester Rothstein  HaYarkon 8/1
Please put payment in sealed envelope.
If the tiyul does not take place your payment will be returned to you.