[RBS] Newlywed - Tomorrows (Sunday) Class is FREE

Y B themarriagetoolbox at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 18:44:43 IST 2012

The Toolbox.
Every marriage needs one.
Join us as we explore how to build a healthy marriage and fix the tough
stuff.
8 workshop meetings for newlywed women (married up to 3 years) that will
turn your relationship from good to great, and from great to better--for
life.
              Come join us for the first meeting: Free!
Starting December 30, this Sunday morning, from 10:30-12:00
Nachal Sorek 4A. apartment 8, fourth floor in the elevator
First class FREE
Course: 200NIS

Given by Yitti Bisk, Marriage Educator, Coach and Kallah teacher for over
20 years
For more information, Contact Malki at themarriagetoolbox at gmail.com or
050-330-4725

quotes from women who took previouse workshops;
"This class was such a wonderful experience for me...." R.L.
"Your class is invaluable!" S.S.
"I really think before I say something critical. My husband notices too." AF
"I definitely gained a greater appreciation for all that my husband does
for me" IB