[RBS] What kind of help do you need? Chances are, we may have it

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Dec 29 18:58:34 IST 2012

*Here's a sample of things we offer on our "menu" of social work and
psychology services:

*****Is your emotional self regulation a problem?  Your self esteem or
your world view? You might be surprised how hard it is to take the first
step and pick up the phone to call us -- but how easy it is to find
yourself feeling better after just one or two meetings with GOALS
identified and targeted.*
*
***Those of you who have kids who are not seen as simple good students,
may feel stressed by the approaches commonly accepted in our locale.  We
can offer some strong support for parents and children both, that is
grounded and makes sense.  Don't hesitate to ask for help.

*******Similarly, marriage is not always simple, but our methods are
simple to learn and they are dynamic.  We call them Boot Camp
approaches, and they can really give a marriage a lift.

*******We are now working toward starting some Old Fashioned Social
Groups -- yes, for men and women and gals and guys together, as long as
they are marriage eligible and marriage minded.  It can be lonely
waiting, and this program will aim to create a social atmosphere with
some worthwhile programming, so that people can discover the value and
worth of someone else who may live just down the street!

Please email if any of the above are of interest to you.  And please
specify which one.

**IMPORTANT:
**And a reminder that our Tuesday night women's group is in need of one
or two more of you.  Come on, there are bound to be women you know, even
if not yourself, who would enjoy sharing wisdom and kindness with other
women.  This meets in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

We're eager to help put polish on your life!  Give us a call with
whatever you need.*

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org