[RBS] Great news - Bizness Magazine website: www.biznessmag.com

Ariel Topf arieltopf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:03:01 IST 2012

BS'D

In addition to reaching 15,000 homes in Har Nof, Rehavia, Shaarei
Chesed, Ramat Eshkol and Bet Shemesh, we now have an online version to
allow all other Anglos across the country and the globe to enjoy the
magazine. Also, those who receive it at home are now able to browse
through it at the office, while on vacation, or on the go.

Our goal is to continue to increase our circulation and reach most
“Anglo” communities in the country. We want to strengthen the bond among
the members in each community and facilitate the integration of the
different Anglo communities across the land.

The website is a very important development also to the advertisers who
support Bizness Magazine, as they will receive a much larger exposure.
Although we just launched the website and we have hardly started to
promote it online, we already have thousands of people who are coming to
our website and are browsing through the magazine pages using our online
application. The traffic is going to multiply this coming month and
will, IY’H, continue to grow with time. The technology we are using
hyperlinks the URLs (website address) of our advertisers and columnists,
allowing readers to go straight to their websites for more information.

Our website offers much more than featuring the latest issue of the
magazine. You will be able to search the archives and find any articles
written by our experts, browse through past issues, watch interesting
videos of the printing process, keep up to date with new developments
through our blog, and much more.

Feel free to send the link below to all your contacts and friends within
and out of the distribution areas. They have been asking for it.

Go to www.biznessmag.com and enjoy the experience!

Expect our next issue after January 10th.

--

Ariel Topf
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.