[RBS] another overflowing recycling bin

Isaac and Esther Graf iegraf at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:12:35 IST 2012

Thank you to Mina for your post about the overflowing paper recyling bin and for encouraging residents to call to request that it be emptied.
There is also an overflowing green paper recycling bin outside Nachal Shimshon 14 that has been full since before Chanukah.
In addition to the recycling bin mentioned below, please feel free to mention the Nachal Shimshon 14 one as well!
I spent some time this morning picking up the paper that people leave on the sidewalk around the bin, because the sidewalk was getting extremely messy. Please do not dump papers on the sidewalk near a full recycling bin!
Thanks,
Esther