[RBS] ATTN Beit Shemesh parents of kids with disbailities

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:38:24 IST 2012

The Reshet Matnasim of Beit Shemesh, together with the city's Welfare
and Education Depts, are proud to invite all parents of children with
disabilities
to create our very own
Parents' Leadership programme

The opening night will be a Night of the Round tables,
in which we will learn what this programme is, how it has helped
cities in Israel accommodate the needs of their residents ,
and
create groups of parents who will brainstorm together to teach and
lead the city's education and welfare departments, and the matnasim,
in order to provide for our children's needs

Please join us
next monday evening
at Matnas Psagot haSheva (migdal hamayim)
from 8pm till 10pm

This invitation is to all parents of children AND adults
with physical and/or cognitive disabilities recognized by Bituah Leumi

yes, that includes asperger's, as well as the rest of the autism spectrum
yes, it includes those who are not yet registered with revaha / birtuah leumi

no, it does not include
mental illness
learning disabilities
or adhd