[RBS] Apple Pie SPECIAL for Tu BiShvat from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 10:32:09 IST 2012

Special offer this week - Scrumptious, Large (30cm) Apple Pie for
only 50 NIS (regular price 60 NIS)

Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so many years that we have it down to a fine art. We also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust. And our recipe ..... well that's a well guarded family secret.

The result is - THE MOST AMAZING APPLE PIE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN!

and it's on SPECIAL offer this week in honor of Tu Bishvat -
only 50 NIS (instead of the regular 60 NIS).

So, order now at http://saidels.com or by phone 09-7941222
Our website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

We also have a wide selection of challot, health breads, bagels, cookies and other yummy stuff.

Want to send someone a great gift for Tu Bishvat? check out our special Tu Bishvat Gift Basket on our order form http://saidels.com/order.htm

Do you have a simcha coming up? Saidels Bakery specializes in large festive challahs (Triple Decker Challah, Cluster of Grapes Challah), bread displays and bread sculptures. See http://saidels.com/bread.htm

We also do baking workshops for groups or individuals. These are perfect for birthdays, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs or anyone looking to improve their baking skills. You can also purchase gift vouchers and treat your friends and family to a unique baking experience. Call 09-7941222 for details.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"