[RBS] YOGA AT THE AMIT FAIR

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 5 11:40:23 IST 2012

 Posting for a friend:

Shalom dear friends,

I will be at the Amit Fair, talking about my yoga classes and selling my
audio CD: IN THE MOMENT, GENTLE YOGA AND RELAXATION WITH SUSIE. Here's a
chance to pick up the CD that you have been waiting for or to give ma gift
to a friend/ family member who would like to learn and practice yoga.

Please stop by and say hello to me and find out what other events I am
doing. Amit is a very worthwhile cause and I encourage you to come and have
a great time.

 Please mark the date on your calendar....AMIT Mid Winter Fair will take
place, IY"H, Monday evening, February 6th from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in
Beit Shemesh.  This Fair is a non profit endeavour and all proceeds, besides
cleaning and rental, goes towards assisting AMIT's 98 schools across Israel.

As most of you are familiar with AMIT's important work, no need to go into a
lengthy explanation.  Suffice to say that AMIT schools are reputed for
excellence in religious, academic and technical studies.  The Noga School
right here in RBS A is an AMIT school, as is the Fierst School in Beit
Shemesh.  Please come out and support our vendors while at the same time,
supporting AMIT.

Susie Rosenfeld
yoga instructor
02-999-1815