[RBS] NOT THE KITCHEN SINK!!...

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Mon Feb 6 07:09:36 IST 2012

...but with 60 vendors at our AMIT Mid Winter Fair, there will be lots of
products to choose from!  Come on down this evening to the AMIT Mid Winter
Fair from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit, The Genesis Center, 21 Rashi, in Beit
Shemesh. Have a fun filled evening, eating, shopping, listening to CDs or
the band, or just browsing while you support AMIT's 98 schools across
Israel, including the Noga School, the Fierst School, Yeshivat Nachshon all
in the Beit Shemesh area. Admission is 10NIS/person, 40NIS/family over four
people.

Several new and diverse vendors have joined us and as always, our tried and
true vendors have come out to support AMIT.  Lots of choices to suit your
fancy - jewelry, head coverings, clothing, books, CDs, DVDs, food court,
gift items, art work, games, stationery, baby items and more....

We thank our three wonderful supportive chesed organizations who will be
there as well - Keren Yosef, Melabev, Lema'an Achai.

and....thank you to our door prize sponsors - Sweets R Us, Chana Bracha
Kornfeld, Super Hatzlacha, Best/Dil V'Zol Market, PC Integrity, Cafe Cafe,
Big Deal.  Bring your family, your friends and share the spirit and the fun!
Everyone is welcome - men, women and children.