[RBS] WARNING: SOLAR GAS STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shmuel Rothenberg rothenberg_marty at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 13:56:26 IST 2012

We had exactly same problem.  I bought solar at Ezra V'Ahvah ("tehilim gas") on Friday.  Our van was towed to garage today (black smoke, won't run), and they are draining the tank, and replacing filters.  They are now looking for other damage to the engine.

What repairs were needed for your car?

Perhaps we could hire a lawyer as a group?

Would be great to find out if any taxi drivers affected.

-Shmuel Rothenberg