[RBS] KBC Chanuka Concert on youtube

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:04:44 IST 2012

              Enjoy this year's DVD from
  The Kol Berama Choir - Lema'an Achai - Benefit Concert
                  !! For Just NIS 25 !!

             Or any 5 disks for NIS 100

Check out the Az Tavin video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z19zHO9Agk
(Composed by our very own Yonah Naiman!)

And our other KBC disks (see the end of this email) at:
    http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/choir_cds.htm

Here are some great reasons to buy the disks:

1. Hours of fun and music you & your kids will enjoy!
2. It's sung & produced locally by 25 boys in 10 schools from R/BS
3. Free R/BS delivery
4. They make great house gifts
5. Proceeds go to Simchat Yechiel and support the Siach Berama:
   http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
054-765-6300
                     Chanuka 5771
                     ===========
   The Kol Berama Choir With Ofer Goren and
          "The Pantomime That Speaks"

                      Pesach 5770
                      ==========
           Two and half hours of great music
Featuring:
           The Kol Berama Boys Choir
           The Menachem Herman Band
           Sheves Chaverim
           Simcha Sussman of Shalsheles

                     Chanuka 5770
                     ===========
   The 10th Lema'an Achai Chanuka Benefit Concert
  Including Mi Chamocha and its dramatic choreography

                     Chanuka 5769
        KBC's 10th Year Anniversary Concert
  Including the Kol Berama Alumni Choir & Band!!

                     Chanuka 5768
       KBC's Annual Lema'an Achai Benefit Concert
              Included is the Al Hamichya tune

                     Adir Bamarom