[RBS] Looking for a teaching or babysitting Job

Harley Roth hroth86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:56:32 IST 2012

Hi,

I am looking for work in a gan or tzaharon, or as a babysitter.  I worked as an assistant teacher at an orthodox day school for 4 years before making aliyah this past summer.  I absolutely adore children and would love to help you out. I am available Sunday to Thursday for a few hours each day either in the morning or in the afternoon. You can reach me by email at hroth86 at gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Harley Roth
Sent from my iPhone