[RBS] Last Chance Xtra Free Certificate When Planting a Tree in Israel!

Shlomo shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Thu Feb 9 15:32:00 IST 2012

Plant a Fruit Tree in Israel using promo code: YAHOOGROUPS
Receive an Xtra certificate FREE!
www.IsraelTrees.org

This make a truly special and meaningful GIFT! and connects your
friends and loved ones to Israel in a VERY special way!
Plant the tree "in memory" or "in honor' of people you love – we will
mail them a beautiful certificate with their name AND your name on it!

Torah Umesorah, National Council of Young Israel ,The Jewish Education Project, Associated Talmud Torah recommend us along with many other prominent Jewish Rabbanim, educators and leaders:  http://israeltrees.org/about-us/endorsments/

Last year, people like you planted Thousands of new fruit trees by
using our online form - and they didn't even get dirty!!!

Our farmers will do all the work, all the digging, planting, fencing,
fertilizing and caring for each of these trees
and you and your loved ones will have a SHARE IN THE MITZVAH!!

These fruit trees will indeed bring LIFE to Israel's soil and to the
people who plant them as well!

For more details visit our website NOW!
www.IsraelTrees.org

Shlomo Walfish