[RBS] FW: Technical Writer Required

Steve Wiseman stevewiseman0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:49:35 IST 2012

Please note: Context are a company based in Ramat Bet Shemesh. Local
candidates can send their CVs directly to me. Please indicate you saw this
email. I like to give priority to local candidates whenever possible
------------------

Context Interactive are a leading company offering technical and marketing
writing services to a large number of clients for over 10 years.

Presently, we require a technical writer for a 2 month project, that could
extend longer. The client is based in the Sharon area but work can be
performed remotely. However, assume the writer needs to be on location up to
3 days a week (in a worst case scenario).

Requirements (and please don't send in CVs if you don't match them):
. Experienced in managing projects alone. This job is writing an online help
system from scratch. Therefore, we need a writer who has produced a full
documentation plan for a new book and all that it entails.
. Knowledge of any online help system
. Some experience in using reusable content
. At least 4 years as a technical writer
. Example of books written from scratch
. Good social skills for client interaction

The start date is very soon. We will be deciding very quickly.

Please do not call us or write to me directly. Only send jobs to jobs AT
context co il.

Best of luck,
Steve Wiseman
CEO Context Interactive