[RBS] Computer And SmartPhone Services - without leaving the house

Reuven Grantz reuven at pcplustech.co.il
Sat Feb 11 20:57:57 IST 2012

Shavua Tov!

I spend a great deal of my time learning and doing research in the
SmartPhone field. New phones, Operating systems, software updates,
tweaks, new applications, market trends, online reviews and users
feedback. I have an extensive background and experience in computers,
which helps me to find the ways that SmartPhone and computers can
complement each other.

I'm looking forward to provide Services for SmartPhones in the most
comfortable and reliable way. As of now, many SmartPhone services can
be done at your house. you can also get a replacement smartphone to
use while your phone or device is being serviced.

Cellphones and Smartphones services

SIM Unlock for Mobile Phones

Operating System Upgrades

Phone Repairs - (as of yet this doesn't include physical damage repair)

Consultation and training

JailBreak for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

Hebrew Support - For writing/reading/changing user interface

Integration with computers - Sync, Backup, Monitor, transfer files,
Contacts, Calendar and CRM integration and Sync.

Mobile Security Services and Solutions - Data Backup, Anti-Theft &
Device protection

Smartphones & Tablets include: LG, Nokia, Motorola, Sony-Ericsson,
HTC, iPhone, Samsung, Kindle, iPad, Palm, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7,
Android _____________________________________________________________

Computers & Networks Services

network installations and troubleshooting - Wireless and Hardwired

Internet troubleshooting

Computer Speedup, Cleanup and Virus removal

Data backup solutions and Data Recovery

hardware and software repairs

Google Apps

follow me on twitter

https://twitter.com/pcplusrbs

for useful tips, information and updates in the computer and mobile fields.

Thank you,

Reuven Grantz
PC Plus
054-976-1606