[RBS] YOGA AT IN SHAPE WITH SUSIE

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:36:36 IST 2012

Kudos to Channie and the staff at In Shape Club at Ulam Sport for
hosting an amazing Open House last night. My yoga class was packed
with wall to wall ladies. I invite you to attend my regular scheduled
classes. Get a free week and try it out. Punch cards are available for
the yoga classes.

Mondays, at 9:30am-10:30 am-flowing yoga, level 2-In Shape
Tuesday, at 9:30 am-10:30 am ( this week only, time will change)
gentle flowing yoga, level 1-In Shape
Thursday, 9:30am-10:30am private yoga class, open to all on 4/1 El Al
in Sun Gardens.

Individual classes given at my home in chair yoga.

New ventures: Yoga to Create Wellness in the Workplace
                     Yoga to Create Wellness for breast cancer survivors

My CD:" IN THE MOMENT, YOGA AND RELAXATION WITH SUSIE" is still
available for NIS 50. Very few left, so pick yours up now.

There has been an interest in an evening candlelight yoga class. Get
15 women together and we have a class. Great for those of you who work
and can't make my morning classes. An amazing way to end your workday.

SUSIE ROSENFELD
Yoga Instructor
Home:  02-999-1815
Mobile: 052-7171-506