[RBS] free pick up and delivery with PC INTEGRITY!!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Feb 12 17:46:50 IST 2012

Serving the Great Beit Shemesh and Jerusalem areas for 10 years!

Call PC INTEGRITY for free pickup and delivery service.

Hardware and Software Repairs * Laptop Rentals * Electronic Repairs on
Laptops * Virus Cleaning * Data Recovery * Backup Solutions * Hardware and
Software Sales

Call soon to take advantage of our special for the month of Shevat only -
165 NIS per hour!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We may have to close at 5 PM on some evenings this week;
however, we ARE available for after hour appointments or pick ups with
advanced notice.  Please call to make sure we are here if you need to come
after 5 PM.  Sorry for the inconvienence!!!

Friday 9-12 as usual!!

Thank you.
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447