[RBS] Still have space on bus left for Dames of the Dance 5!

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Mon Feb 13 15:28:33 IST 2012

We're talking 10 dance troupes, we're talking hip hop, classical and
everything in between, we're talking fun and music and helping poor families
make it through Pesach with more than just matza!

This is DAMES OF THE DANCE - 5, MIRACLES
And I'm arranging a bus to the Thursday eve March 1st showing in Matnas Gush
Etzion. Show starts at 8:15 so bus will be leaving about an hour earlier.

Come on, ladies and girls! Let's support this wonderful cause and have a
blast, while getting a ride there and back, with two stops, one at Mister
Zol in BS and one at Deal V'Zol in RBS.

Call me at 999-6078 / 054-549-6078 or hit reply. It's 55 NIS per ticket and
25 NIS for each seat on the bus.

(If you can't come that night, there are also shows on Sunday, February 26,
Tuesday February 28 and Thursday March 1 –
And Monday, March 5th at 5 PM for a special Matinee (perfect for children)
at Matnas Efrat.)

If you go by yourself on Thursday, or want any other evening, please order
your tickets through: http://tinyurl.com/damesofthedanceTicketOrders5

Bivracha,
Batya Jerenberg