[RBS] contact info for gmach for books and toys

dveykus613 KYWeiss at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 20:46:13 IST 2012

if they're jewish books or kids books I'd love to take them off ur hands...or pay you a minimal fee if I like them... an ahem cute child of ours ripped up all of ours when they were little (no not my current toddler :) )

alternatively vardi's gemach in my building lachish 16/7 (ground floor) i believe takes kids clothes and toys...

are u actually doing pesach cleaning already?? u are so geshikt! :p  way more ahead of the game than i am...

Kineret <3