[RBS] Smoke Alarms from Keren Yosef 50 shekel instead of 100 at Ace

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 14 16:15:55 IST 2012

We just got smoke alarms, new in the package, from Shoshana Halberstadt for 50 shekel, and they include the battery.
We almost bought them from Ace at twice the price. Then we received her email.
You can get them from Shoshana Halberstadt in RBS-A. Call her at  999-0212.
I have been told that Gina Kirsch is the Keren Yosef contact in Beit Shemesh for these smoke alarms and you can find her in the Shemeshphone.
Here's hoping this post helps you stay safe and smoke/fire free.
Adina Rosenstein