[RBS] Paint before purim and get my purim special

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 21:20:15 IST 2012

At Just Now Painter Shmuel, we don't put wood paint on the walls or wall paint on the wood.  We use wood paint for wood and wall paint for walls.  Expert  in ritivut and product knowledge and painting.   So, for your new colours and special effects new on the market from Tambour......

 call Shmuel  054 568 2695

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic  Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 1
Visit Your Group

.