[RBS] Haven’t made Pesach reservations yet ?

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:10:16 IST 2012

Haven’t made Pesach reservations yet ?
Offering a  ”Seder Learning Experience & Arvei Pesachim chavruta"

Join me, RABBI HARRY GREENSPAN at
The Kinar Classic, Pesach 2012/April 6-15
(8-night package + 9th night free)

I have been involved in Jewish Outreach  [kiruv & chinuch]  for 35 years.If you are among my many friends and acquaintances from Los Angeles, you remember me [fondly,I hope] as a Rebbe, Torah Coordinator and/or pulpit Rav , a resident of Southern California for over 30 years. Since making aliyah five years ago,Judy ,I and Menachem are doing fine B”H,in Ramat Bet Shemesh. Our source of nachas, Menachem, is about to conclude basic training in the IDF Tank Corps.Pesach in the Galil,has been something we’ve enjoyed immensely at the “Kinor Classic” near Teveria.

The "Baalhabus", Shlomo Scholnik, is a seasoned professional, and a real "mentsch".
He assures me you will receive a special discounted rate by mentioning my name, AND I will "throw in" a rich learning experience by leading your seder,and studying with you privately over Chol HaMoed !

Rabbi Harry Greenspan [rabbispan at yahoo. com, 052.765.0492]

**PLEASE NOTE: I've already made my reservations !
I am offering this GRATUITOUSLY, with no hidden agenda.
My family & I have enjoyed Pesach with Shlomo, on site, for  2 years.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further info**

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
Kinar Classic Tiberius Hotel

Located on the shores of Lake Kineret, a superb  location surrounded by breathtaking landscapes,the hotel has a private,and separate beach, an outdoor half-size Olympic pool (with separate hours) and a children's pool. It boasts a state-of-the- art spa & gym, including a large Jacuzzi and a warm steam sauna, tennis and basketball courts, and plenty of open lawns for games and relaxation.

Hotel guests have a Choice of Deluxe rooms or more country-like accommodations.
Experience a relaxing Yom Tov in an idyllic rural setting, together with a stimulating program, truly an enjoyable vacation for the entire family.

Kashrut: Mehadrin, Gebrochts. (no Kitniot)

The full package includes:
•    Lunch upon arrival (April 6th)
•    Full board on Shabbat and Chag and Half Board on Chol Hamoed
•    First  Seder meal
•    4 day tours with English speaking professional guides, entrance fees included
•    Coffee and cake daily
•    Supervised, exciting day camp program for children as well as sports camp for the older kids and teen programs PLUS Zumba classes for women!
•    Spectacular evening entertainment for the entire family
•    Outdoor swimming pool / health club, Tennis court
•    Lectures & shiurim throughout
•    Matza Shmura throughout Pesach no extra charge
•    3 Round Matzo's will be provided on each table for the Sedorim

The Travel Deal Pesach Program is a complete package.
Each day is carefully planned and full of exciting programs and events.

They provide a full schedule of inspiring Shiurim given by renowned speakers and lecturers. Special programs and day camp for children that gives parents time to learn tour and relax.

Guided tours on Chol Hamoed to exciting destinations around Israel.
Live professional entertainment for adults and children every night of Chol Hamoed! Join the hundreds of satisfied guests and be part of Travel Deal Israel Pesach2012.

You can call the BOSS, Shlomo, directly…
Mention: "Special Greenspan Price"
Phone: 052-2600345 Fax: 02-999-5877
Email: tzippy at traveldealis rael.com

NY Office: 718.434.4040