[RBS] Pesach seems a long way off...

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:11:11 IST 2012

Pesach seems like a long way off??? Wrong. It's soon if you want to order
the perfect quilted gift?  I sell fiber art and quilted accessories from
our home. You can get many different handcrafted gifts right here in Beit
Shemesh. Just call to make an appointment!  I'm local. I have loads of
colors and patterns. Maybe you are looking for:

   - Quilt art wall hangings like these
   http://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyrquilts?section_id=7585497  and
   http://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyrquilts?section_id=7585019

   - Shabbot tote bags with or without the word Shabbot (in English or
   Hebrew) appliqued on the bag; also available in solid colors

   http://www.etsy.com/listing/73675294/batik-quilted-weekend-tote-bag-in-black
(this
   is one example)

   - Plata covers
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/68474762/quilted-hot-plate-cover-with-shooting
(customized
   to your color choice)

   - Challah covers
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/89522357/quilted-table-centerpiece-of-candles

   - Neck scarves
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/89584959/tie-dyed-neck-scarf-fashion-purple

   - Bandannas
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/75963951/cotton-bandanna-head-scarf-with-flower
  (this
   is one example; available in lots of colors)

Call me to explore any personalized possibilities. I will show you what I
can do and together we can plan exactly what you are looking for.
 I offer great quality and creative designs. No need to look any further!

Oh, an if you are interested in taking a class, I am organizing my spring
classes now, so call me!
Have a good week,
Cindy

--