[RBS] Pre Pesach Pergola Sale!

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Feb 19 09:26:00 IST 2012

Amazing pergolas built with the strength of steel!
Stunning designs, hand carved.
Sample available so you can see what this quality pergola looks like.
Double strength wood beams designed to stand up to even the RBS mountain
winds.
Gorgeous look created by a real craftsman.

If you are seeking quality and beauty at a very reasonable price , then call
now.

Mention this ad and  receive 250-500 sh off (depending on the size of your
pergola)

Call for details and viding of a sample pergola-
Leeba 077 78 555 11

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com

--- RAV MOVIL (MOVERS) RELOCATION SERVICES ---
We take good care of your belongings with our reliable
team of Movers, Packers, Carpenters &  Handymen.
Storage facilities available. Employing local Jewish labor, Fully insured,
Competitive prices.
Many references available from BS/RBS residents.
Contact us at: 02 9923002, 0527 682262 www.ravmovil.com