[RBS] YOGA UPDATE FROM SUSIE: TUESDAY CLASS TIME CHANGE AND MORE

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:18:52 IST 2012

Shalom dear friends,

I wanted to share some changes in the yoga schedule with you.

Beginning, Tuesday, February 21, yoga will be at 10:15 a.m.- 11:15
a.m.  at IN SHAPE , at Ulam Sport on Sorek.

There were many requests from students who wanted to take another
exercise class before yoga, so this will give them a chance to have 2
classes on Tuesday morning. We hope to keep the schedule running on a
regular basis. We still need more students for the Tuesday class....
so please come and bring a friend.

We are also looking for students to start an evening candlelight yoga
class. We need 15 women for that to work.

Monday class from 9:30 am-10:30 am remains the same at IN SHAPE.

Thursday morning class is on 4/1 El Al in Sun Gardens from
9:30am-10:30 am.  Class size is limited so come early  to get a place.

If you were former students of mine, IN SHAPE  is offering a punch
card of 4 class for NIS 100 for you to try out the club. That's only
NIS 25 per class. When you came to one class only, without the card,
it would cost you more. So..... please come back to the club and to
yoga. Tell the receptionist that you are a student of mine.  Most of
my students have come back and we are waiting for YOU. It's a lovely
room and you will enjoy my new music to go with the flow of the yoga
class.

Please share this information with others and I look forward to seeing
you at yoga at IN SHAPE.

On Wednesday, February 22 at 7:30 pm-8:45 pm, I will presenting  a
special yoga event for the HADADAI BREAST CANCER SUPPORT GROUP IN
JERUSALEM. This is a fundraiser for a  wonderful organization and
cause. You do not need to have had any medical problems to attend this
function and do not need to know yoga. So, if you or your friends in
Jerusalem want to have a beautiful evening of candlelight and yoga,
you are all invited to attend. Contact me for details.

See you at yoga,

Susie Rosenfeld
yoga instructor
Audio CD "In the Moment, Gentle Yoga and Relaxation with Susie"
susieqrosenfeld at yahoo.com
home:
02-999-1815
052-7171-506