[RBS] Only 9 days left to Dames!

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Mon Feb 20 20:00:35 IST 2012

As it gets closer to March 1, people know their schedules better. So I’m posting again for those of you who haven’t thought about it yet because it was “too far away.” Now, Dames of the Dance 5 is around the corner!

Come, take a night off to see the lovely ladies of Gush Etzion dance to every kind of music to tell story after story in their own inimitable, highly professional way.

I have a bus going from BS (Mister Zol) to RBS (Deal V’Zol) to the Gush and back. How much more convenient can it get? It’s fun – and it’s for tzedaka, as all profits go to kimcha d’pischa.

Call or write, and reserve your spots!
Show – 55 NIS
Bus – 25 NIS

Batya Jerenberg