[RBS] TONIGHT- What Happens When Torah Mixes With Politics? Shiur with Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim

Machon Shilo toratheretzyisrael at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:52:00 IST 2012

Tonight (Wed. night) there will be a special pre-Purim shiur on the mixing of "religion and politics." What can we learn from the story depicted in Megillat Esther?

Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim will deliver a shiur tonight, Wed. night, (30 Shevat, 22/2/12) at 19:45 at Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik which is located at Nachal Maor 27, Ramat Beth Shemesh.

HaRav David Bar-Hayim, head of Machon Shilo, bears a vital message which offers a bridge between the halakhic and hashkafic reality of today and the geulah of am yisrael for which we have been yearning. The Rav's teachings may be found at: http://machonshilo.org/en/index.php