[RBS] Who gave me money for Dames of the Dance 5?

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Thu Feb 23 21:14:32 IST 2012

Hi,
Someone came to my door today and gave my son 50 NIS for a ticket to Dames of the Dance’s THursday night March 1st performance. But he didn’t write down the person’s name, so I have no idea who you are!
I need your name, and to tell you that tickets are 55 NIS, so you owe another 5. You can give it to me on the bus – just add it to the 25 NIS that the bus will cost.

Anyone else who wants to join us for a wonderful, moving performance of every kind of dance you can think of – all for tzedaka – there are still spaces left on the bus. Come join the fun!
Batya Jerenberg
999-6078 / 054-549-6078