[RBS] Car Mechanic - Usolicited Recommendation

Zvi Yeres zvi at amav.net
Sun Feb 26 11:36:07 IST 2012

Based on previous recommendations from this list, I took my car to be
serviced last week by Michael Atar.

He is located right next to Yossi Tire shop (puncteria Yossi) on Yigal Alon
in the Ezor Taasiya.

I found him to very professional and VERY honest.  He even went out of his
way and went to Tel Aviv pick up a part himself since the part that was sent
by the parts store was the wrong one and he didn’t want me to have to wait
until the next day.

He did not mind at all if I stayed around to watch (which I did for about an
hour – following him around and asking him all kinds of questions as to what
he was doing etc – he didn’t mind at all and explained with patience).

He does almost all the work himself and double checks everything his worker
does.

And at the end of the day, the bill was probably half of what I’d normally
pay at the musach I used to go to in Jerusalem.

It would seem that Michael is just  the type of mechanic that you can indeed
rely on and he certainly lived up to the previous recommendations that
appeared on this list.

He’s a small outfit so you get very personalized attention.

His phone numbers are:

02-991-2155

054-810-2505

Feel free to tell him that I sent you  or that you got his name from the
list.

Zvi