[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: Expanded Hours + PSA

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:27:17 IST 2012

Dear All,

To better serve our clients and the community, effective immediately the
Gelt Center will be open Thursday nights until 8 pm!
Also – next Tuesday, the day prior to Purim (ie Tue Mar 6) we will be open
until 8 pm.

On Wed Mar 7 Taanis Esther, we will close at 5:30pm and re-open, BEH, on
Sun Mar 11 at 8:30am.

PSA:  Please note that on Thu Mar 8, the banks will be closed and this day
is not yom erech, meaning that checks will not bounce and scheduled
payments will be pushed off to Fri Mar 9.  Although we will be closed on
Fri, we will execute all transfers that were requested on Wed Mar 7 up to
5:30pm.

Wishing you a Purim Sameach - may the hidden miracles that surround us
become discernible as they unfold b'karov b'yameinu!

Your Personal Banker

the RBS Gelt Center - Local, Trusted, On-time - 02 992 3719
Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA

* PSA - this stands for Public Service Announcement