[RBS] Don't throw it out - let it benefit the elders!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:12:06 IST 2012

Upcoming white elephant/rummage/used stuffed sale in May.

We need your unwanted goods in excellent or very good condition.

We are accepting brand new clothing, gently used household goods, small
appliances, costume jewelery, toys, etc.

Everything must work and/or have all the pieces in the box.

Sale is tentatively scheduled for mid-May.

All monies raised will benefit Melabev’s proposed new center, hopefully to
be built in the near future.

For information regarding donation drop-off, please contact Rhonda Epstein
at Rhonda at costaricafinca.info or call Rhonda at either 02-9926568 or
054-6198617.

Pick-up is also available.

So, what are you waiting for - time for spring cleaning! Thank you for your
support!
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
www.melabev.org