[RBS] Did anyone say PESACH CLEANING?

Home Team hometeampesachcleaners at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:24:03 IST 2012

We've already gathered this year's staff of committed serious bachurim
who'll be trained in the fine art (and grunt work) of helping you
clean your home for Pesach.  To make life even easier for you, we're
also changing our email account to the more manageable
htps2448 at gmail.com.  (Prizes offered to anyone who can figure out what
2448 means!  just kidding!)  Managed by the third Naiman in the last
11 years, Yonah will be standing by to take your calls as of Sunday,
March 11.  His phone number will be made available prior to that time,
of course.  This year's cleaning times will begin Sunday, March 25 and
continue up to Friday, April 6, erev layl haSeder.  Watch this spot
for further announcements!  We hope this note makes your Adar happy!

Looking forward to helping you get to the goal of CLEAN FOR PESACH!

~Yonah (and not Akiva, whose name will pop up as the signature!)