[RBS] Photographer for a Spectacular Simcha

shiraklein at ymail.com shiraklein at ymail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:36:23 IST 2012

Photographer for a spectacular simcha

Bat Mitzvos

Bat Mitzva Homestyle: 1,250 nis for 2.5 hours of event photography

Bat Mitzva Hall: 1,600 for 4 hours of event photography

Capture that moment in time between yesterday's little girl and
tomorrow's woman.

    * Share your Bat Mitzva with your personalized website & online
albums:
    * View full page colorful slideshow of Bat Mitzva in action.
    * Send Invitations via link to your website. Including map and
directions.
    * Slideshow Presentation - Charming childhood photos to broadcast at
Bat Mitzva
    * Photos copied to your memory card - Free.

Special Offer: 1,600 NIS

Purchase before Purim - valid till August for pre paid:

Slideshow Bat Mitzva - 65 Best Photos of Bat Mitzva

Presentation - 65 Best Childhood Photos.

Print Digital Albums: 600 NIS first book and 450 NIS additional albums.

21 x 28 cm. Delivered to your home
Britot
    * Every baby is special no matter what number it is.
    * Even if a bris is a cozy event in your shul, it's a memorable
moment.
    * Capture the event with lively photographs of your friends and
family so when your child grows he can say: "That's me when I was a
baby." glowing at how he was happily welcomed.

1,300 NIS

12 best photos will be shared with your relatives via e mail for free.

Offer valid until Purim!

Shira Klein

www.mesibotphotography.com
<http://www.mesibotphotography.com02-999-1130/>