[RBS] Fw: Community Conflicts

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 09:56:12 IST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "dweisblatt at vmware.com" <dweisblatt at vmware.com>
To: list at shemesh.co.il
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:27 AM
Subject: Community Conflicts

Dear Greater Beit Shemesh Community,

B'ezrat Hashem, the 36rd Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive will take place at Beit Knesset Feigenson on Sunday, May 6, 2012. I realize that the community is large and growing every day and with this growth, conflicting events will naturally occur.

I respectfully request that you try to schedule your meetings, events, etc. for an evening OTHER THAN Sunday, May 6 so that we have the maximum potential to save lives. We schedule these drives for the convenience of the Greater Beit Shemesh Community and to enable you to participate in this wonderful mitzvah. We hope to see you there!

Kol Tuv,
Deborah Weisblatt
(for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)