[RBS] "City Planning" does *not* have to be an oxymoron!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:43:57 IST 2012

Please join us for about an hour, to hear what the objections of RBS
Gimmel-2 are *really* about.

[But first - go and sign the online petition:
        http://www.atzuma.co.il/savebetshemesh
This will help show the Regional Planning Council that there are
people who care about planning from the get-go.]

When:   Wednesday,  February 29th - 9:10 PM
Where:  Beit Knesset  Ohr Hashalom  (Soloveitchik’s)
            Corner of Refaim and Maor

The current plan for development of the Gimmel-2 neighborhood,
will significantly impact the quality of life of the residents of RBS-A.

Once Gimmel-2 is built, our inadequate infrastructure of roads/parking,
schools, shopping centers and shuls/mikvaot will have to accommodate
the tens of thousands of new residents that will populate this adjacent
neighborhood which is being built with less infrastructure than RBS Aleph!

We can still prevent Gimmel-2 from being developed in its current format.
We are still appealing the planning committee to correct the mistakes.

Come and find out what you can do to help!

D’var Torah- Rabbi Hayim Soloveitchik
Moderated Panel Discussion-  Zvi Wolicki, Rabbi Dov Lipman, Ephrayim
Naiman, Motti Cohen
Moderator- Carmi Wisemon

Separate seating
Hebrew and English will be interspersed throughout the meeting.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com